Emailhemeiwarmers@gmail.com
Home
About Us
Warmers
Moisture Absorbers
Workshop
News
Contact
Blog

Is the powder in the warm patch poisonous?

Current location:Home > News >

Is the powder in the warm patch poisonous?
The powder inside is usually non-toxic. The main components of the warm paste are iron powder, activated carbon, vermiculite, inorganic salts, water, etc., iron powder and vermiculite are non-toxic minerals, can be safe to use. However, it is a chemical. If it is accidentally spilled, it must be cleaned up in time to prevent it from being accidentally ingested or inhaled into the body, which will have an impact on health.